It's Friday, the only decision you should have to make is glass or bottle. And if you have a bottle of rosé in the fridge, I have the perfect summer cocktail for you to mix up this weekend!
I love any cocktail that involves fresh ingredients, ESPECIALLY with this warm weather. It's refreshing and makes me feel like I'm doing something good for myself;) This cocktail has a mix of grapefruit and berries, but feel free to add in your favorite fruits as garnish (which basically doubles as a snack). Enjoy!
- 4 oz. Piper Heidsieck Rosé Sauvage
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- Grapefruit Zest to taste
- Blackberries and Blueberries for garnish
- Add champagne, bitters, triple sec and ice to your glass. Stir
- Top with a pinch of the grapefruit zest
- Add berries to finish, serve immediately
Now put on your best summer dress, head outside and enjoy this one in the sunshine. Happy Friday!