for the past few weeks i've been working on a few new pieces to add to the shop. this save the date being one of them. since i have to have them printed to shoot, i thought i would give someone the chance to win a few rather than wasting a big batch of save the dates with fake info! i hope to do this once in a while and give you all the chance to incorporate a little calligraphy into your wedding. so, who's engaged and needs save the dates?! here are the rules + requirements to enter
- you must be ready to go to print at the time the winner is picked (next wednesday, november 12th). this means you have your date, venue or location and website. if, when contacted as the winner, you don't have this info, a new winner will be chosen.
- your info will be shot for photos used in my etsy shop
- the only part that will be be modified will be the information on the bottom right hand corner
- you will receive the tilted save the date design as shown on the right side of the image above and below
- you will receive a proof to confirm information is correct and 40 save the dates, if you need additional pieces, you will be responsible for the additional cost at $1 per piece (so if you need 70 save the dates, a payment of $30 will be required)
- these will be printed in black on 100# white felt stock
- your printed save the dates will be shipped to you between the end of november and beginning of december, envelopes not included
if you meet and agree to all of the above, leave a comment and tell me when you are getting married and why you would love to send these to your guests. i will pick a winner on wednesday, november 12th at 8pm to announce on thursday!
good luck! and if you have any questions on the requirements, feel free to email me.