Homemade Rosemary Cashew Recipe To Try This Weekend
This may sound strange, but people are pretty impressed when you make your own nuts. No joke... anytime I've made them in the past for parties, people are always asking where I bought them. It's easy, quick, and allows you to get creative with stuff you probably already have in your pantry.
I've been making these pretty consistently and keeping them in cute containers on our bar cart. Although, it's mostly just me snacking on them during the week;) Here's how I make them!
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 large springs of rosemary
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Remove the rosemary from the stem and chop.
- Mix chopped rosemary, olive oil and nuts together until coated
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and pour nut mixture in a single layer on the pan
- Bake 10-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove, let cool, and transfer to your serving bowl or dish
Change out the oils and herbs or spices to make any flavor your like.
My favorite part is that I'm not buying something from the store that has a bunch of excess ingredients/junk. Have you guys made these before? Do you have any quick herb or spice recipes you always use? Would love to hear them!